The Safety Inspection Process: Safety Audits and Accident Investigations
$399/Kentucky Chamber Member
Special Offer: Send 3 and receive the 4th FREE!
Special pricing not available online. Contact Lori Jo Goff at 502-848-8727 or email@example.com to take advantage of this discount.
As an employer, improving workplace safety and reducing liabilities is simply in your best interest. Two ways to achieve this are (1) to properly conduct safety audits to increase employee awareness and understanding of safety regulations and (2) investigate accidents to uncover hazards and prevent future occurrences.
Attend this one-day, comprehensive seminar and learn how to use proactive safety audit tools and discover smart ways to prevent accidents from happening. You will get an overview of the safety inspection process then examine specific techniques to improve the process.
What you will learn
• OSHA’s most cited violations.
• Why safety audits are important to keep your employees safe.
• How to use checklists and other tools to conduct an effective safety audit.
• How to use teams to ensure safe practices in your workplace.
• How to conduct an effective accident investigation using a systematic approach.
• How to investigate accidents and set up a process to prevent them in the future.