$595/Kentucky Chamber Member
$299/Government and Non-profit
Leadership from the private sector and strong public programs are key to creating a highly skilled workforce. The Kentucky Workforce Summit will focus on key areas where greater employer involvement can make a positive difference for the productivity of their companies and the overall quality of Kentucky’s workforce.
Who should attend?
• Policy leaders
• Human resources personnel and HR consultants
• Business owners
• Personnel directors and managers
• Employee relations specialists
• Career and technical educators
• Trade association members
• Education professionals from P-12 and postsecondary
• State and local workforce innovation board members