Bus to Business®
BUS TO BUSINESS®
Bus to Business® is a statewide initiative focused on connecting students with employers and bringing classrooms to careers. The goal of the program is to show students what career pathways are in their own communities. Through this program, students are given the opportunity to tour businesses, complete hands-on work-based learning activities, and speak directly with employers and industry leaders about career pathways available in their organizations. Students learn about what careers are in demand in Kentucky and what it takes to attain them.
WHAT WE DO
Through the Bus to Business program, students are given opportunities to:
- ENGAGE with industry leaders through live sessions and in-person field trips,
- EXPERIENCE tours of companies across Kentucky,
- SEE what it takes to get certain jobs,
- LEARN about earn and learn programs,
- AND MORE!
School Sign Up Form Employer Work-Based Learning Inventory
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel and watch all Bus to Business® videos here!
READY, SET, FUTURE! Coloring Book
- Check out the “Ready Set Future!” Bus to Business® coloring book highlighting jobs in different industries, including construction, health care, equine, and manufacturing. Each month, students will be invited to submit their completed coloring pages online, and selected winners will be featured on social media and on the Bus to Business® website.
DOWNLOAD THE COLORING BOOK HERE!
The Kentucky Center for Statistics (KYSTATS) created the Kentucky Student's Right to Know dashboard that links college majors to the most in-demand jobs in the state along with typical education requirements, wages, and institutions offering those majors.
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
Sr. Project Manager - Talent Pipeline Management
Kentucky Chamber Foundation
Already doing this in your community? Contact us to receive our resources and get included!
THANK YOU TO OUR PROGRAM SPONSORS!