Small Group Health Insurance with ChamberAdvantage
Big News for Small Businesses
Lower Your Health Insurance Costs with ChamberAdvantage
About Anthem ChamberAdvantage
Anthem ChamberAdvantage is a self-funded insurance plan for small businesses with 2 to 50 employees. When these small businesses join together in a larger pool, they share the overall claims risk, bringing costs down. In fact, enrolling in ChamberAdvantage can result in up to 28% savings on medical costs.1
The Benefits of Anthem ChamberAdvantage
ChamberAdvantage benefits chamber members by offering:
- Lower costs than Affordable Care Act plans and predictable monthly rates.
- Discounts when bundling dental, vision, life, or disability coverage.
- Access to Anthem’s large provider network and pharmacy coverage.
- A wide array of plan options.
- Less risk through Anthem’s stop-loss coverage.
For additional information, including how your premium rate is determined, please take a look at our ChamberAdvantage plan overview (PDF).
To see the many plans we have available, review our ChamberAdvantage plan details and options (PDF). Anthem representatives can review policies with you to determine what’s right for your business. Contact Shawna Burton at [email protected] to set up a meeting with an Anthem representative.
Who is Eligible for ChamberAdvantage
Businesses are eligible for ChamberAdvantage if they have 2 to 50 total employees and must be a member of a chamber located in Kentucky:2
View List of Potential Chambers You Can Join
How to Enroll in ChamberAdvantage
If you meet the conditions listed above and would like to enroll for Anthem ChamberAdvantage, simply contact Shawna Burton at [email protected] to start the process.
Our COVID-19 Resources
Anthem always strives to meet the needs of our employers and members.
Here is an overview of ChamberAdvantage’s COVID-19 services:
- Symptom Checker: Our no-cost SydneySM Health App will review your symptoms with you anytime and anywhere to determine if a COVID-19 test is needed.
- Testing Locator: You can find the testing location nearest you through our SydneySM Health App.
- Mental Health Hotline: Psych Hub, a free digital app, is available to help members experiencing stress, isolation, or other mental health issues due to the pandemic.
- Social Services Assistance: Our partnership with Aunt Bertha, a leading social care network, directs individuals and families to free and reduced-cost social services in their community. Go to the SydneySM Health App or Anthem.com/coronavirus to connect to Aunt Bertha.
Sharing the News About ChamberAdvantage
After you’ve enrolled in ChamberAdvantage, you’ll want to tell your employees about their new benefits and policies. Access our ChamberAdvantage marketing tools (PDF) for ready-to-go communications and promotional images.
In addition, our Anthem representatives welcome the opportunity to explain ChamberAdvantage benefits to your employees. To set up an educational member event, contact Shawna Burton at [email protected].
We’re Here to Help
If you have questions, please contact Shawna Burton at [email protected].
It is only by uniting that we can offer so many discounts and benefits — like Anthem ChamberAdvantage — to you. Thank you for being a Kentucky Chamber member.
1 In comparison to Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kentucky ACA Rates. Based on Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kentucky January 2022 data.
2 If you’d like to be added to the list of Kentucky Chambers of Commerce, join KCCE, then contact Amy Cloud at [email protected]. If you’d like to be removed from our list, contact Shawna Burton at [email protected].
3 Some contracts extend up to 17 months.
Transparency in Coverage Act
Transparency in Coverage Act – Machine Readable Files
The Transparency in Coverage Act requires health plans to post machine-readable files (MRFs) that can be read by other computer systems which disclose detailed pricing data regarding network negotiated rates for items and services, and historical payments to and billed charges from out-of-network providers. This button is a link to our MRFs, which are in the CMS defined format (JSON) and are not meant for a member-friendly search of rates, benefits, or cost sharing. Members should log in to www.anthem.com for this information.