Click to Auto Renew Your Labor Law Poster
Frequently Asked Questions
What poster(s) changed?
Mandatory changes were made to the following poster:
- Employee Rights Under the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) - Reflects an update required by the Provide Urgent Maternal Protections (PUMP) for Nursing Mothers Act. Effective April 28, employers must display this updated poster. The updated poster has an April 2023 revision date.
- Know Your Rights (EEOC) - The EEOC is expected to make a mandatory change to the Know Your Rights poster with information about the Pregnant Workers Fairness Act on June 27.
Our updated posters, will also include the follow notices that have been changed with non-mandatory updates.
- FMLA - Updated April 2023.
What posters are included on the all-in-one Kentucky and federal posters?
- Ky. Minimum Wage
- Ky. OSHA
- Ky. Equal Employment Opportunity
- Ky. Wage Discrimination Because of Sex
- Ky. Public Accommodation
- Ky. Unemployment Insurance
- Ky. Child Labor Laws
- Ky. Workers' Comp Notice
- Ky. Fair Housing
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Federal Equal Employment Opportunity
- Federal FMLA
- Federal USERRA
- Federal Employee Polygraph Protection Act
How do I share these updates with remote employees? For the first time, the Kentucky Chamber is including digital downloads of the posters with each poster order. You can share these links with your remote employees. The digital link will be emailed to you at the time your posters ship.
What about federal OSHA? Kentucky is an approved federal OSHA plan, meaning that you only have to post the Kentucky OSHA poster. Click here for more information.
What size are the Kentucky Chamber's Kentucky and federal all-in-one laminated posters? 26" x 38"
What options do I have for poster sizes and types of posters? We only have one option, the Ky. and federal all-in-one laminated.
How do I order? Use the following link: https://www.kychamber.com/node/1813
Do you offer quantity discounts? Yes, call 502-848-8719 for discounted pricing. Our regular pricing is $45 for non-members and $33.75 for members.
I don’t want to purchase from the Kentucky Chamber, I just want to print off the individual posters. That's fine, posters can be found at the following links:
Kentucky posters: https://elc.ky.gov/workplace-standards/Pages/Wages-and-Hours.aspx#required-posters
Federal posters: https://www.dol.gov/general/topics/posters