This course is specifically designed for those who are tasked with managing occupational safety and health for their business. The course will present and engage participants with topics that have been strategically assembled to support and enhance how safety and health is achieved, sustained, and enhanced in the workplace. Safety managers, safety leaders, human resource managers, business leaders, and anyone with overall responsibility for safety and health will find this course of significant value.
- Using Problem-Solving Methods for OSH applications
- Avoiding OSHA’s Most Frequently Violated Regulations (insights and strategies)
- The Business of Safety (safety metrics, workers' comp. applications, making safety pay)
- Improving Your Safety IQ (risk profiles, hazard anticipation and recognition, risk assessment)
- Leveraging Online Resources
Professional Development Credits
Location and Lodging