In an effort to educate Kentucky business leaders about the impact of the Affordable Care Act, the Kentucky Chamber recently hosted a series of day-long conferences and published a guide on what the reform means to Kentucky businesses.
The guide, written by Margaret Levi of Wyatt, Tarrant & Combs, features chapters on:
- History of the Affordable Care Act
- Expanding Access to Health Insurance
- Expanding Health Insurance Coverage
- Limiting Health Care Costs
- Funding for the Affordable Care Act
- Program Integrity Provisions
Click here to order the printed guide or click here to download.
The conferences featured presentations on accountable care organizations and a panel discussion on health insurance exchanges. They also included discussions on how the Supreme Court decision on PPACA affects employers and employer-sponsored insurance plans.