The Kentucky Chamber of Commerce’s independent Political Action Committee (PAC) has endorsed 5 legislative candidates in the 2014 Primary Election; one candidate for senate and 4 candidates for house. Endorsements made were based on a candidate’s collective record and not any one specific issue.
Endorsed candidates include:
- Senate District 16 – Sen. Sara Beth Gregory
- House District 18 – Rep. Tim Moore
- House District 66 – Rep. Addia Wuchner
- House District 77 – George Brown, Jr.
- House District 84 – Rep. Fitz Steele
The Kentucky Chamber PAC considered candidates who submitted answers to the 2014 Candidate Survey and reviewed the voting records of incumbents. Based on this review, the Chamber PAC endorsed candidates who demonstrated a willingness to support Kentucky’s business community.