Click to Auto Renew Your Labor Law Poster
Frequently Asked Questions
What poster(s) changed?
Mandatory changes were made to the following poster:
- Kentucky Equal Employment Opportunity Notice - Revised to include the Kentucky Pregnant Workers Act (effective 6/27/2019). The Act requires companies with 15 or more employees to provide "reasonable accommodations" for pregnancy, childbirth, and related conditions. Updated May 2019
Non-mandatory changes were made to the following posters in February 2019:
- Kentucky Minimum Wage Poster - Revised to clarify who is covered by overtime laws and lunch laws and new phone number provided for questions. Updated 02/08/2019
- Kentucky Child Labor Law Poster - Revised with new department address and revision date. Updated 02/11/2019
- Kentucky Safety and Health on the Job - New information to reflect the transfer of duties from the OSHA Standards Board to the Kentucky Labor Cabinet's Office of the Secretary. Updated February 2019
- Kentucky Wage Discrimination Because of Sex - Updated to reflect the language that the notice is mandatory to post and that employers who discriminate based on sex must pay affected employees their unpaid wages. Updated 02/11/2019
What posters are included on the all-in-one Kentucky and federal posters?
- Ky. Minimum Wage
- Ky. OSHA
- Ky. Equal Employment Opportunity
- Ky. Wage Discrimination Because of Sex
- Ky. Public Accommodation
- Ky. Unemployment Insurance
- Ky. Child Labor Laws
- Ky. Workers' Comp Notice
- Ky. Fair Housing
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Federal Equal Employment Opportunity
- Federal FMLA
- Federal USERRA
- Federal Employee Polygraph Protection Act
What about federal OSHA? Kentucky is an approved federal OSHA plan, meaning that you only have to post the Kentucky OSHA poster. Click here for more information.
What size are the Kentucky Chamber's Kentucky and federal all-in-one laminated posters? 26" x 38"
What options do I have for poster sizes and types of posters? We only have one option, the Ky. and federal all-in-one laminated.
How do I order? Use the following link: https://www.kychamber.com/node/1813
Do you offer quantity discounts? Yes, call 502-848-8719 for discounted pricing. Our regular pricing is $45 for non-members and $33.75 for members.
Does this affect any of the other postings offered by the Kentucky Chamber? Yes, it affects the Job Applicant Posting. This poster includes the notices that are required to be posted where job applicants who are being interviewed can review. Click here to order.
I don’t want to purchase from the Kentucky Chamber, I just want to print off the individual posters. That’s fine, the links to download the postings are listed below: