Sound Decision Making
- the concepts and principles of sound decision making, how evidence can inform decision making and how to provide support for recommendations to executive management.
- how the scientific method can be used to formulate and test hypotheses and to structure issues and problems.
- how quantitative methods and technology can be used to find relevant data and other forms of evidence and analyze alternative strategies.
- how statistical techniques can be applied to common problems.
- how to apply evidence using case studies.
Applying Evidence to Decision Making in Workforce Management
- Finding and evaluating relevant evidence
- Professional knowledge
- Analyzing evidence
- Data analytics
- Artificial intelligence
- Basing recommendations on evidence
Developing and Presenting Recommendations