Over 85 chambers of commerce across Kentucky are members of KCCE.
Find out the benefits of membership below!
Opportunities for Professional Development and Organizational Excellence
- Conferences and Workshops
- New Professional Bootcamp
- Scholarships for KCCE conferences, ACCE Convention, Institute for Organization Management, and More
- Certification and Awards
- Kentucky Certified Chamber Program Board Development (volunteer training)
- Peer Reviews
- International Business Trips
Involvement in the Chamber's Grassroots Advocacy Network
Exclusive Access to Organizational Consulting Services
- Maximizes the resources and strengths of local chambers on policy matters, issues relating to business growth, economic development, and chamber operations.
- Promotes an increased dialogue between KCCE members and Kentucky Chamber staff on policy issues
- Encourages engagement in Kentucky Chamber policy events including Chamber Day, Legislative Preview and policy council meetings
- Focuses on policy education for local chambers and members
- Engages members in the Frankfort Inside Out newsletter and legislative update meetings during the General Assembly
- Promotes an active partnership with the U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Strategic Planning
- Executive Search
- Budget Planning
- Organization Planning
- Meeting Facilitation
- Operational Assistance
- CEO Transition Planning
- One-on-One Consulting
Member Discount Programs
Do you want to offer your membership cost savings benefits? Are you limited on time or resources to manage these programs alone? As a member of the Kentucky Chamber you can offer your members ways to save on everyday business expenses like health insurance, worker’s comp, office supplies and more.
Up to Date Information through Communications and Social Media Platforms