ChamberAdvantage benefits chamber members by offering:
- Lower costs than Affordable Care Act plans and predictable monthly rates.
- Discounts when bundling dental, vision, life, or disability coverage.
- Access to Anthem’s large provider network and pharmacy coverage.
- A wide array of plan options.
- Less risk through Anthem’s stop-loss coverage.
For additional information, including how your premium rate is determined, please take a look at our ChamberAdvantage plan overview (PDF).
To see the many plans we have available, review our ChamberAdvantage plan details and options (PDF). Anthem representatives can review policies with you to determine what’s right for your business. Contact Shawna Burton at [email protected] to set up a meeting with an Anthem representative.